In most of the cases stomach pain is a symptom of disorders in the digestive system. Stomachache remedies are very effective on most of the disorders of digestive system. Stomachache can be experienced by anyone, of any gender or age. In addition, stomachache may also occur due to some diseases of internal organs of digestive system. In such cases, when stomachache is experienced more than 35 hours, seeking a medical supervision is advised for further diagnosis of the causes.
There are few symptoms that may tell us that there is some defect in the digestive system. Firstly, a person may experience reduction in hunger and then gradual loss of appetite. Secondly, one may also feel to vomit after having meals. Thirdly, a person may also face the heartburn condition caused due to acidity. Finally, uncomfortable feeling in stomach may also be felt due to some abnormal regulation of digestive system. Stomachache may occur due to any of the mentioned disorders; stomach pain remedies may prove to be very effective on any of these disorders.
1. This is one of the most effective stomach pain remedy. Prepare a mixture by adding one teaspoon of mint juice with one teaspoon of lime juice. Also add half teaspoon of ginger juice and a pinch of rock salt. This mixture can effectively alleviate the stomachache.
2. Extract the juice of a small piece of ginger and apply it on the affected area for a quick relief.
3. Prepare a mixture of following ingredients. Take one glass of drinking water, and add two teaspoons of lemon juice and half teaspoon of rock salt powder, in it. Mix all of these ingredients thoroughly until rock salt completely dissolves, and have this mixture thrice daily.
4. Take equal quantities of dry ginger, black pepper, roasted cumin seeds, dried leaves of mint and coriander. Also add asafetida, garlic and rock salt in equal quantities. Grind all of these together to form a fine powder. Have one teaspoon of the powder after every meal.
5. Take three grams of carom seeds with three grams of rock salt, along with lukewarm water. It will quickly relieve the stomachache.
6. This stomach pain remedy is effective on both stomach cramps and stomach pain. Add the paste of fenugreek seeds in a bowl of plain curd, and eat it. Do not use sour curd in any conditions, it may increase the problem.
These stomach pain remedies are indeed very effective but some changes in lifestyle are quite necessary for the effective treatment of stomachache. Firstly, it is very important to drink at least 2 and half liters of water within 24 hours. Also it is recommended to avoid sleeping right after having meals. In addition, walking small distances and developing a habit of exercising regularly will help to prevent from disorders of digestive system. As mentioned earlier, disorders of digestive system are main causes of stomachache. That is why, it is very important to keep digestive system healthy. But even when digestive system is healthy, sometimes few disorders may arise that may cause stomach pain. In such conditions, the above mentioned stomach pain remedies will provide a helping hand.